A Guys Blog


Brooke as well as some other wives are not posting what needs to be posted on a blog so I am taking it into my own hands and creating a blog for us guys!  To start off the Blog these are some pics of the buck my brother Russ took this year on the rifle hunt. He is a twenty four inch two point with three inch eye guards. We spotted this buck opening morning and Russ made one shot at three hundred and fifty yards to put him down. These are some great pics as well as a great story but for some reason it didn't make the wives blogs?

4 comments:

Ash + Dust said...

This is hilarious! I love it!

Ash + Dust said...

"This is way better than my blog. Mine will never be this cool" says Ashley.

The Skinners said...

I cant believe Brooke didnt post that! I love the idea of a guys blog.... maybe Chuck will actually read a blog now for the first time ever.

Kristi Judd said...

Okay I know this is a "guys" blog but I had to say "Hi" to my good ol friend! This is Kristi Judd (greene), I hope all is well. You and Brooke are the sweetest couple. You guys look so happy. I just can't believe how old we are all getting....Hey tell Chad Hi from me too. Hope all is well!